Recent Before & After Photos

Pearl River Grease Fire Cleanup


An unwatched pot can lead to a new kitchen remodel in Pearl River. This fire did significant damage to the cabinets, ceiling, walls, appliances, and fixtures. S... READ MORE



Water Damage – Slidell Home


Water damage to this Slidell home resulted when an overhead water line developed a leak. The leak in the water line produced damage to the attic insulation, sto... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Slidell Home


Fire Damage at this Slidell home was the most severe in the kitchen where it began. However, every room of the house was impacted by the soot and smoke created.... READ MORE



Water Damage – Slidell Home


Water damage to this Slidell home was caused by a leaky PVC drain pipe from the second-floor bathroom’s tub. It was a very slow leak, so it was quite some... READ MORE



Fire Damage Repair In Slidell


Call us when your home in Slidell experiences a fire. Our fire damage technicians are standing by 24/7 to respond to your call. You can depend on our specialist... READ MORE



Slidell Mold Loss Drying


When a mold infestation develops in the breakfast nook of a Slidell home, often a containment barrier is the professional start to the service. Mold spore circu... READ MORE



Slidell Storm Damage and Why SERVPRO?


Here is Why SERVPRO, when we get the call for urgent help to mitigate the water damage to a Slidell condo after a storm we are on it, fast. Our tagline of We're... READ MORE



Water Damage In Lafayette


This home had water damage due to a burst pipe that left this room flooded. Our team arrived quickly and got right to work extracting the water and removing the... READ MORE



Washer Hookup Problems in Slidell, LA


Hookups to Washer Malfunctions SERVPRO of Slidell was called to help this older couple get their basement dry after if flooded. The malfunction happened when th... READ MORE



Sewage Backup In Bathroom


Sewage backups can happen for a number of reasons, but no matter the reason, it is always a mess to clean up. This home had a sewage backup in their bathroom an... READ MORE