Seeking Experienced Restoration Technician
SERVPRO is immediately hiring Experienced Water and Fire Restoration Technician / Remediation Technician.
We're seeking a restoration technician who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, meeting new people, with excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self- motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment.
BENEFITS of Working at SERVPRO:
Benefits for the Technician position include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive compensation
- Overtime after 40 hours/week
- Bonus pay for on-call response
- Unlimited resources to education of field
- We will pay for your certifications & education
REQUIREMENTS of Water Remediation Technician:
Requirements for the Water Damage Technician position include:
- Interior demolition experience
- Organized persons with positive attitude;
- Good communication skills with ability to work as a team;
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, including adhering to safety requirements and the SERVPRO job process
- Respectful of others, including co-workers and customers;
- Dependable and on-time;
- Driver's license and clean driving record;
- Ability to lift heavy objects and in good physical health;
- Willing to undergo random drug screening and a background check;
- Availability on rotating schedule for on-call emergency response after hours and on weekends, with overtime and bonus pay ;
- A sense of urgency to respond quickly to people who are in need of the services we offer.
Regardless of prior experience, all employees will undergo the proper training for safety and techniques used in the work in both residential and commercial settings, including:
- Fire damage restoration, including cleaning walls, floors, furniture, and interior contents;
- Water damage restoration, including pump outs, water extraction, dehumidification, and drying;
- Mold remediation, including, demolition, cleaning
SERVPRO specializes in disaster cleanup. We are family owned and operated company. As the premier provider of these services we are seeking highly motivated water damage technicians to perform water/ fire damage mitigation & clean up, among many other services we offer. This is a full time position for hard working Water Damage Technicians who will be working with Crew Chiefs and fellow Water Damage Technicians to recover/ restore personal property.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on Experience
Email Resume to jdierking@SERVPROslidell.com