Who Can Homeowners Rely on to Locate Mold and Perform Remediation?
Pearl River Residents Need Mold Inspection and Remediation They Can Count On - Why SERVPRO is the Local Firm at the Top of the List
It can be hard to feel confident that a suspected mold issue in your Pearl River home warrants and will receive the appropriate attention of a mold remediation company. If you have never needed to address mold growth in damage, you might feel intimidated and worry that you could be taken advantage of by unscrupulous mold removal companies. We are a trusted provider of disaster recovery services, and our reputation is why you can feel confident we pledge to manage your mold inquiry with integrity.
How Can Professionals Find the Mold You Fear Hides in Your Home?
When we arrive to evaluate a potential microbial infestation, we carefully listen. When you share your observations, we try our best to make sure our mold inspection scopes your Pearl River dwelling accurately. Although we can arrange for mold testing, that expense is often unnecessary as our technicians are well trained and experienced with household mold issues. Signs of mold growth can include:
- Visible views of feathery or leathery growth common to molds
- Musty smells
- Damp and crumbling structural components that indicate water damage
Why Does SERVPRO Follow the EPA Mold Remediation Protocol?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) developed a successful mold remediation process through careful research, employing established scientific findings. The straightforward and flexible protocol is why SERVPRO can eradicate mold growth found during an inspection. Inhibiting the second round of mold damage requires we eliminate the moisture that feeds the microbial organisms as well as following the EPA recommendations:
- Locate the mold
- Contain the space -- usually with the help of heavy-duty plastic sheets and negative pressure air scrubbing technology
- Use mechanical strategies to remove the mold -- brushes, scrapers, and soda or dry ice blasting
- Clean up, bag, and dispose of the loosened moldy debris lawfully
- Apply EPA-antimicrobials to kill any remaining molds and inhibit a recurrence
The care and integrity our team takes to inspect for and remediate mold damage are why SERVPRO of Slidell gets high marks from local homeowners. To schedule a thorough inspection and discuss mold remediation in your home, call us at (985) 649-1516.